Follow our journies to Taiwan and China to make our family of three... a family of five!
An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. -- Ancient Chinese Proverb
Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
We are on our way home!!!
This is my last post until we get home! we are leaving right now... we just stopped at the hotel to pick up our luggage and we are stopping at the Handicraft Market to get our Chops. Then to the airport and AWAY WE GO!!! See you all real soon! Hugs and kisses grammy and dappy and Nana and Pap and nancy and Poppop and dawn and everyone else we love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hoping you have a safe trip home with no delays. Hoping that Po and ShaSha sleep some for you on the flight as well.
thanks for sharing your wonderful journey in Tiawan with all of us. I really enjoyed reading each post everyday. I just loved all the pictures as well. made feel like i was there in a way looking at everything with you.
I am really looking forward to seeing the little dumpling after you are settled in.
Once again I am sorry you had to recieve the bad news about Scott's dad passing away while traveling.
Wishing you smooth and safe travels.
Safe travels home. I hope the transition back on US soil goes smoothly...I know the jet lag is a monster!!
Hugs to you all! Lisa
Congrats! We couldn't be happier for your family and know how blessed you feel to have your son and daughter! Safe travels.
Blessings, The Gladney Taiwan Team
Bring that little dumpling home ! Enjoy the trip and your time with your sweetie :)
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment