Last night at Shasha's request we ate at Mickey D's! I was amazed that the fries and cheeseburgers taste exactly the same as they do back home. The live saxophone music was a little different though...I haven't ever been to a classy Golden arches before!
WE have a late start to our day today so we had some time to sleep in (which means about 6:15 am). We just kinda took our time getting ready this morning before heading down to breakfast. Shasha started out Po's morning feeding him his baba. she just loves to be a part of everything! she likes to be where he is at all times. Sometimes they will just sit and stare at eachother! It is so cute! We had some playtime on the floor and then it was bathtime. shasha helped out with Po in the tub too. She had one request... that Po wear a swimmy because she was afraid he might poop in the tub and she didn't want to be in the water with that stuff! So we complied. Po took a bath with his swim diaper on this morning... just before we took him out of the tub we pulled it off to wash up his bottom. Po loves the tub, just like Shasha does. There is one big difference... Po doesn't mind if his face gets wet!
Po-Chun is really starting to show us his personality yesterday and today! I guess that means that he is starting to feel comfy with our family. He is pulling himself up and even crawling across the floor. Who knew that those little toothpick legs could do these things??? He laughs out loud and does NOT like to sit still! He even starts to cry when the van stops and then is perfectly content again when we start moving! he is a happy little boy and really only cries when he is hungry! He loves his bottle and gets all giddy at its sight! He is now also eating cereal but we have to add a bit of formula to it... I guess he just likes the taste better. I told Scott that I think he has gained weight already since we have had him!
He has 4 teeth. The 2 on the bottom are completely in and the 2 on the top are through but not sticking all the way out yet! He is teething!!!! All he does is chew chew chew! Oh and I think his tongue has a mind of its own!!! It is always sticking out and moving around.
We are heading out to the Flower and Jade Market at 1 pm and then to Snake Alley Night Market later tonight! I sure hope i can find some things to spend money on!!! Well I best get going...Po is getting a bit antsy! Remember, he hates to sit still so I have to keep bouncing him and twirling on the chair. And of course I have the squeaky chair so everyone keeps looking at me!

6 comments:
I love all the pictures of Shasha enjoying her role as big sister. They are so cute together. I hope you have grat luck at the jade market. So many things to look at there, I was definately overwhelmed. We didn't get a chance to go to snake alley so I am excited to here your impressions and see your pictures.
We actually gave Lauren the congee at the breakfast buffet. She really liked the one with the meat and vegetables in it. I picked around the solids and gave here the mushy rice and broth. I tried it too and it was good:) Isn't the coffee soooo good:)?
I hope you enjoyed your day!
well Po looks like he making hte adjustment very well.. I am so glad to hear that ShaSha really enjoys being with Big Helper she is.
I remember the first time Jacob took a bath with his brothers in the tub. THey were a little nervous about him pooping in the tub as well.
Glad you are enjoying your visit over there and I look forward to seeing more pictures again.
Hope you continue to have a safe, fun time over there..
I am enjoying following your travels and am glad you are enjoying it as much as we did. It really is an amazing experience and is great Shasa is sharing it with you!
Hello everyone... I was just sharing the pictures with Dylan and he said, "Aaaaahhhhhhh!" and leaned his head against the baby's pictures. I hope he feels the same way abut his brother or sister. Hopefully we will find out on Tuesday evening and I'll let you know:-0
I printed a few of the pictures for school, but I'll send out new ones tomorrow for staff. They really enjoy the updates.
It's pretty bad when you have to look for places to spend money...let me know if I can help:)
I love the picture of Scott holding Po while he's playing with his sock. It looks so natural.
Thank you for letting up be a part of this experience with all your updates. I still miss your voice, but I feel like I'm part of your day at least.
Have fun shopping!
Dawn
What a great time you guys are having-so many adventures, so many places, so much fun! Shasha looks very happy in her new role as big sister and your son is adorable!!
Can't wait to see and hear more!
What a great big sister and what an adorable DiDi, just love the photos of them together.
Post a Comment