Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some Shasha and Po-happiness!

Nope, I'm still not finished blogging our Taiwan trip and I WILL finish! I have to because this blog has all of my memories of our trip on it... like a travel journal. I only have 1 more day to blog about... but we did lots!!! Shasha and Po have been under the weather and therefore Scott and I have not been getting enough sleep. It has been just a little rough around here. Last night, Po slept in his carseat in his crib so that his little cough would quit just long enough for me... I mean him to get soime sleep. I ended up sleeping in the recliner anyway with Shasha since she also has a cough and lots of congestion. Thank goodness for my mom bringing us dinner every night and pizza and chinese delivery... or we might starve!

You all know how much I love to take pictures, right??? I took over 1700 photos while in Taiwan... I may have posted a lot of pics on the blog...but that was just a teaser! I will create a smilebox or slide.com and post lots of our Taiwan memories soon enough! I am trying to get adoption announcements made up and create a photo book of our Taiwan trip this week... W@lgreens has 33% off of their photo books through Saturday!!! I want to include a wallet sized photo in Po's adoption announcement and so today was Po's first photo shoot with Momma! Shasha showed him how it works! I think I have some winners... I must tell you that I think that my kids are absolutely beautiful... BEAUTIFUL I tell you!!! Here is a sneak peak...



2 comments:

amysalli said...

the pictures are just adorable.
Sorry to hear that Shasha and Po are under the waether.. I hope for a speedy recovery for them both.

I know just how tough it can be with little ones like that being all congested at night. I still have that with Jacob at times....

Can not wait to see all your other pictures of your trip to Taiwan..

Dawn said...

Just when I think the pictures couldn't possibly more spectacular, you post the next blog and blow me away. I love the picture of Sha-sha and Po with pumpkin. That's a keeper. Hope you all feel much better real soon. Lova ya lots, Dawn

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers