Wow! What a day! No emotional roller coaster today... just a celebration! But no balloons!!!! Mr. Yeh and Alex met us in the Agora lobby this morning at 8:00 am. In fact, I didn't have time to allow the pictures from yesterday to load. I had to close them out because I am ending up using the hotel computers and the service... well, let's just say that it is not lightening speed! I would start out by showing those pictures but I know that though our huge family size big bowl of noodle soup bigger than your head which cost only $3.00 was impressive.... but not really what you all came on to see right now! So let me post those pictures and then I will have about an hour to type I think.... Ok... maybe it is not THAT slow!
So anyway... we hopped into Mr. Yeh's van (alex was skipping school today to help another family... I told him not to tell me those things since I am a teacher and all!) It was quite a long drive to TWCA where we met Kerry... or maybe Kari... I don't know how to spell her name because I did not ask. But I know another Kari... and I like her bunches (just kissing up so she does all my Student Council and Disney YES stuff at school while I ama gone :)so maybe we will just go with that! We left the gifts there for the foster mother, birth mother and TWCA workers. We did not have the opportunity to meet with Po's birthmom but the birthfamily did leave clothing for Po and his grandfather left him a handmade necklace and bracelet which was presented to us to give to Po. We weren't at TWCA for 5 minutes before we hopped into Mr. Yeh's van and drove off to the foster mother's home. I think she was within walking distance of TWCA.
Wow... those pictures loaded faster than i expected so i will post this and then continue the story in an edit... but i want to get them on so Dawn can maybe print them out before school!

5 comments:
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful day, the photos are beautiful. I never figured out how to spell her name either but I think its something like Carridee - I asked her how to say her name a couple of times and it sounded like there was a "dee" at the end. However you spell it she was very nice!
Congrats again its so much fun following along and so lovely to see you altogether at last.
wow i can not tell you how excited i am for you. as soon as I woke up and got boys here settled for school i had to hop on and check out your blog.
I really love the pictures. Po is soo cute and he looks soo happy to be wiht his family now.
ShaSha looks like a really BIG sister now with feeding him.
I am soooooo happy for all of you and i want you to know i am still keeping you all on my thoughts and prayers while you are away from the family here and with scott's dad passing away.
So enjoy that little dumpling and I know scott's dad is looking down and smiling on you all knowing how happy you are with the newest addition to the family.
He's adorable! So glad the birth family made a connection too. Happy travels!
Congratulations you guys! It's great to see Anderson with you! :)
Mike
Congratulations. He is so wonderful. Thanks for sharing the photos and stories
Diane and the M and M girls
Post a Comment