Follow our journies to Taiwan and China to make our family of three... a family of five!
An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. -- Ancient Chinese Proverb
Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Po's completed nursery... ain't it sweet?
Wanted to finally show off the completed nursery! You will notice that we only have a pack and play in the room for naps. Po's actual crib will be set up in Shasha's room (where I sleep, remember)!!Oh, and we haven't done THAT yet!
Hi Jamie, Po's nursery looks beautiful!! You guys did awesome job! You guys will be leaving soon, and I can't wait to follow your journey to Taiwan. Too bad were not crossing paths:( Enjoy your trip! I cant wait for the pics of Po in your arms:)
the room came out great. i love what you did with it. I really like the wishing star in the basket with all the animals from his big sister. What a sweet gift from her..
Now all the room needs is Po-Chun. I am so happy for you and so excited to meet him after you bring him home and get settled in with him.
It looks just wonderful! Very soothing and very well put together! Congrats on getting all that accomplished. I am so excited for you guys, can't believe you'll be leaving so soon!! And the planet picture below is awesome! Jen
Hi! I've peeked at your blog a few times, and enjoyed hearing about your journey. I check back tonight and so much has happened!
Congratulations on EVERYTHING!! The nursery looks great~filled with such special things. And your getting ready to go meet your son! I'm so excited for you!!! We are still waiting for referral and I can't wait to do all these things! Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!! Nice Stroller too!
Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures of your handsome baby boy!!
8 comments:
Hi Jamie,
Po's nursery looks beautiful!! You guys did awesome job! You guys will be leaving soon, and I can't wait to follow your journey to Taiwan. Too bad were not crossing paths:( Enjoy your trip! I cant wait for the pics of Po in your arms:)
Debbie
the room came out great. i love what you did with it. I really like the wishing star in the basket with all the animals from his big sister. What a sweet gift from her..
Now all the room needs is Po-Chun. I am so happy for you and so excited to meet him after you bring him home and get settled in with him.
It looks just wonderful! Very soothing and very well put together! Congrats on getting all that accomplished.
I am so excited for you guys, can't believe you'll be leaving so soon!!
And the planet picture below is awesome!
Jen
Looks like your are ready! I'm excited to see you with your boy soon!
Well done! I really like it - restful and filled with Pooh Bear. Cannot wait to see the baby there as well!
Its wonderful!! I can't wait to follow your journey and will be cheering you on from afar!
:) Now all the room needs is one darling baby boy!!
Lisa
Hi! I've peeked at your blog a few times, and enjoyed hearing about your journey. I check back tonight and so much has happened!
Congratulations on EVERYTHING!! The nursery looks great~filled with such special things. And your getting ready to go meet your son! I'm so excited for you!!! We are still waiting for referral and I can't wait to do all these things!
Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!!
Nice Stroller too!
Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures of your handsome baby boy!!
Sorry my well wishes are belated. :-)
LOVE the nursery! Turned out beautiful now all you is your sweet Po!
Heather
Post a Comment