Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Final COUNTDOWN... and more gifts!

With One week till GO TIME...We have Success!!!! It seems as though the planets have now aligned... This is a photo of Jupiter and the moon. I had trouble getting this photo with the low light and no tripod... but I did get it! Last Wednesday Jupiter was extremely close to the moon. A matter of a fact, I will NEVER see Jupiter this close to the moon in my lifetime AGAin!






This Labor Day weekend was a labor of love for me! I worked hard at getting everything done that needed to be done... shopping (still a few odds and ends on my list), haircut before travel (Yup... I went short!) cleaning (boring), Shasha got a big sister bed (and boy is it high! We had to put the guard back up!), and lots of gifts! We put together a small gift for the TWCA workers that represents our family's love for Disney and Hershey's Chocolate...It is a Mick@y Mug filled with PB cups, Kisses, Twizzlers, Jolly Ranchers, KitKats and Rees@'s Pieces... I will also have one for Mr. Yeh. I didn't wrap them up yet... I bought clear cellophane wrap and squiggly bows and will put them together next week in Taiwan.




Last night Scott and I went to our local minor league baseball game (the last for us this season) and we bought Mr. Yeh a baseball hat and T-shirt representing our team. I am happy with all of my gifts!

I am even happier with the gifts that we recieved from Aunt Jackie and Pappy Tony!I am packing these "I am the Big Sister" and "I am the Little brother" T-shirts for Shasha and Poboy to wear in Taiwan! I love love love them! Thanks Jackie and Tony!

2 comments:

amysalli said...

I love the t-shirts. Glad you got just about everything done on your list.I also like the gifts you picked out.

i hope this week goes by fast for you so you can go bring little PO home but yet not to fast that you are not able to get your stuff done.

I wish you a very happy and safe journey in bringing him home to finally meet his family here.

Michelle said...

Hey there...I forgot to add in my previous comment that we really, really liked the market in Jiufen. It was really fun...better than the snake alley market even, I thought.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers