Today's fact of the day... Taiwan is green all year round! Th types of plants vary with altitude ...and include bamboo, cedars, cypress, junipers, rhododendrons, maples and Japanese cedar. Also, Taiwan has more than 800 types of ferns.... almost twice as many as North America.
I guess yesterday was a little reminder for me that Final rulings do seem to be moving along pretty well! Congrats to Robin from ababygirlforus on receiving her Final yesterday! It seemed just as I was feeling a little down and that this was all going to take forever... a little shot of hope was beamed onto me! I needed that! So my fingers are crossed... it would be just what I want for my birthday!
Anyway... we moved all the furniture, removed the trim and started painting Po's room yesterday! I know I will love it... to others it won't look much different but to me it will look just perfect! My computer is still in here...floating in the middle of the room with just a foot of access, if that, the cord still plugged in to paint around! And it is not comfortable typing...

1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out Jami. I keep checking back in hoping to see your news. I am looking forward to more pictures of the nursery:)
Post a Comment