Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Update Photos

Here are Po-Chun's update photos for July! He is wearing the same outfit that he had on 2 months ago for updates... I guess he hasn't grown very much! I was sad that I have sent over many outfits for him to wear in various sizes but he isn't wearing any of them. It makes me wonder if he really actually receives the contents of the care packages.
We are so in love with this little boy! We are struggling with the fact that we still have no civil ruling. This Wednesday, July 22 will mark 3 months since our court hearing. I was hoping to travel over this summer while I was off from shool to have the maximum time home with our dumpling but that doesn't seem like a possibility anymore :( Please keep your fingers crossed for us to hear about a ruling very soon! We love you Po-Chun!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hang in there Jami! Hopefully your ruling will come next week. Danny also never wore the outfits I sent in the update photos.

Michael said...

Such a cute boy, Jami! It was nearly three months for us to receive our civil ruling so we know how you feel. We really hope you hear something very soon!

Mike & Sue

Robin said...

He has the sweetest face. He really is a handsome boy. I was getting concerned about my care packages but Lauren is finally wearing one of our outfits. Come on Civil Ruling!!!!!

Beth said...

He's so cute!!!! I've got my fingers crossed that you get some good news VERY soon!!!!

Lisa said...

Jami,

We too never saw an outfit that we had sent until our final update! I worried too, but can assure you that everything reached him and was returned to us when we traveled! :) I'm sure your things are there and being used in the every day!

He's a doll too and I absolutely think he has grown despite the same outfit!

Come on Ruling....you've been so patient!
Lisa
www.destination-taiwan.blogspot.com

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers