Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Shasha Day!!


Three years ago is the day that Shasha became ours forever!!! Look at tha smile... she is so happy to be part of our forever family!


She definitely loves her daddy!!! She was forced to create a special bond with him in China because I got very sick and had to go to the hotel's clinic. Not fun at all!


Shasha and Momma with the White Swan Barbie Doll... little baby Shasha included! This doll sits on her dresser still in the box... as if playing with it is even an option!

Oh, what memories... they are fantastic and I am so glad that we have so many videos and pictures to document Shasha's adoption! She asks to watch them and look at her book all the time. I feel that it is important that she knows her story. As she grows older and older we just keep adding more and more chapters! It is kinda like the Never-ending Story... beacuse her-story will keep unfolding! Soon enough, baby brother Po will be added to our list of characters!

Thanks for following along!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Shasha Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

QingLu Mama said...

What a sweet post! Seeing your picture with the adoption cert brings back memories!
Congrats on you Civil Ruling for little Po, I hope you get the Final and travel dates very soon!!!
Jennifer

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers