Follow our journies to Taiwan and China to make our family of three... a family of five!
An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. -- Ancient Chinese Proverb
Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Updates on our little dumpling, Po-Chun!
It has been a week. That is all I can say. Deadlines, Doctors and lots of stress. I am glad to end this week with an update on our little Po-Chun and a big smile:)
5 comments:
Awww...what a CUTIE!! Don't ya just LOVE update day? :)
Congrats on updates! He is just beautiful!
He really is beautiful. What a sweet, sweet boy. I love how you arranged the pictures with all the captions. Happy update day!
All i can say is that he is soooo Adorable......
He is so handsome! COngrats on the update.
Post a Comment