Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Feeling Crafty Today!!!

This weekend, Shasha and I were feeling very crafty! Yesterday, we made some really cool hearts to decorate for Valentine's Day! We did a little criss crossing and made our hearts with a checkerboard effect! We hung them around the house and decorated a little Valentine's Day tree.

Today, we made some dragons and lanterns to decorate for Chinese New Year, which by the way is tomorrow! We colored... we cut... and we stapled! Our dragons came out super cute and colorful!

We also made a little doll today... I have to tell ya... I don't sew! This doll was made with a kit and all you do is glue and tie things together! There were some pieces that were supposed to be put on with double sided tape that was supplied but that didn't work so well. Good thing they gave us extra glue!

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers