
I printed all of the Taiwan paperwork out on Friday... and Scoog and I signed our names and initials next to the date many times. We promise... We agree... We understand... And so the Taiwan agency contract, the Program B addendum and Express shipping information will be sent out tomorrow along with our first check. This is all so exciting!
There are so many differences between the China and Taiwan programs it is hard to know what is coming. We have been through the China program protocol once before to get our Sha sha and so that program seems so easy for us now. I will be relying on my Yahoo Taiwan groups to help me understand all that will happen... and when!
In the meantime, we have our Shasha and our many upcoming trips to Disney to occupy us! Our Fairy God Mother got IT all right when she matched us with our little Princess Shasha!

No comments:
Post a Comment