"I love you, Momma." How is that for the first words I get to hear today???!!! Wow... what a super way to start Mother's Day! I opened my eyes and Shasha was looking straight into mine! She just looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Momma." With a quick swoop I also received a Mother's Day kiss right on the lips! SMOOOOOCH! My little China angel lights up my life every single day... but she sure knows how to make my 2nd Mother' Day sooper dooper extra special! Daddy and Shasha also took me out for breakfast this morning...mmmmm! What a great day!!!

1 comment:
What a fantastic Mother's Day gift probably the greatest gift of all!
Looking forward to our December Disney trip!! Maybe we will all have a child to take care of by then... you and Scott with 2 children of your own and me with Tony.. he he he
Can’t wait to read what’s next on your blog!!!
Love Jackie
Post a Comment