Follow our journies to Taiwan and China to make our family of three... a family of five!
An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. -- Ancient Chinese Proverb
Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
A Very Special Family Photo
This picture is so very special... currently it is serving as my FB profile pic. As we were all sitting together on the couch loving our puppy girl, Cindi Lou, Shasha pulled out her ipod and asked to have a family photo taken with our puppy princess. At the time... I thought that this was kind of odd and that I certainly wouldn't want to remember us posing for a photo in Cindi's final hours. But this one photo has become the single most important photo I have of her.
Scott and I wearing our glasses certainly tells the story of sadness and yet our smiles show that our final thoughts of Cindi Lou and our family time together are happy and will be forever cherished.
Thank you to everyone for your kind words, thought and hugs. We sure do need them.
Forever loving our puppy Princess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment