Gosh, I remember when this plane pulled up the gate at EWR and thinking, "This is the largest plane I ever saw!"


It seems like a lifetime ago. We were so excited and I also know that I was a wee bit scared of taking our almost 4 year old daughter with us on the longest flight of our lives. She, however, was fabulous and I could never imagine the trip to meet her new little brother without her. Having Shasha with us meant I could relax since I wasn't worried about her and it certainly gave he the experience of a lifetime. So if you are debating over if you should take your 4ish year old... don't debate... just go for it! They are way better travelers than we expect!
September 14 also is the birthday of my best friend, Jen. Traveling to Taiwan on this date was like Karma to me. It remains a constant reminder that Jen is always with me, protecting me and watching over me. Happy Birthday... and know that you have not been forgotten by those you loved and the students whose hearts and minds you touched. I miss you Jen!


No comments:
Post a Comment