Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our visit to Acadia National Park

We had a great time last week sharing the beauty and adventure with our children. Shasha and Po LOVED IT! We went with our friends Jackie and Tony and stayed in Bar Harbor. This was Shasha and Po's firat visit to one of our National Parks and we certainly couldn't have done eerything wedid and explored so much of the area without Pappy T ad Aunt Jackie!!

As a librarian, I have to do the trip by the book! And in this case it was J@mes K@iser's ACADIA. This book is right on with suggestions for experiencing Acadia and getting the true feel of the Park and it's surrounding area! We started with the Park Loop Road andlimed up and down the rocky shore cliffs. Shasha wanted to be with Pappy T because e knew all the good places to walk. That girl has no fear climbing those rocks!!! We ate at the Jord@n Pond House for lunch, enjoyed sunsetat Cadil
ac Mountain, road bikes on the carriage roads, cruised with Diver Ed and ate our way towards Bass Harbor! We had a fantastic time!

1 comment:

michelle said...

My husband & I love visiting the national parks and hope to share that love with our daughter (she's around Po's age). I'm glad I'm not the only one who travels by book!! Guess that's the teacher in me. Thanks for sharing!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers