Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'M A HEALTHY LITTLE BOY

I went to the doctor today for my 9 month check up... and I am happy and healthy! I weighed in at 15 and a half pounds and measured 28 inches tall. I only have to grow another 12 inches to go on Splash Mountain!!! I got 3 shots today and I was't very happy about it but I am not being grouchy or cranky anymore. But I am glad that I don't have to go back for 3 months!
love,
Po-chun

1 comment:

michelle said...

Altogether too cute!!! Just love the expression on Po Baby for the first picture!!! So, Po-Mum, are we even? You are jealous of our Disney Food and Wine day and I am jealous you have this adorable little guy in your arm and the cutest big sister, too. Enjoy and thank you every so much for sharing!!!
Michelle (lynne)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers