Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Simply Beautiful...





I had to do it. I really had no choice. I am the yearbook advisor at school and recently purchased a new digital SLR camera to take pictures at school. I fell in love with it. I can't live without it. Bottom line...? I had to have one of my own... I had to ... I really had no choice. So I am the proud new owner of a New Nikon D60. I am in love. And the photos below will show you why. Oh... I must say that I love my beautiful little model way more than my new camera! And I can hardly wait to get my new little model home from Taiwan!!! I sure hope he can say Cheese!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Simply Beautiful!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers