


Almost done. Well... our paperwork is finally State Certified and off to TECO in New York City! It took all day but at last it is completed! We left early this morning for the drive to Harrisburg to get the State Seal placed on each of our nine documents needed in Taiwan. We walked around the Capitol building and admired the shiny dome. It isn't the first time that I have seen the Capitol building but I can say that it IS the first time I actually took the time to admire it. Then we walked across the street to Roxy's for some lunch. Roxy's has become partof "trip to Harrisburg for State Certification" ritual. It's a small little cafe place with really yummy food. It was then off to Staples... just a short 2 hours away... to make all of our copies and then the Post Office to Express Mail our dossier to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in New York City. We included a pre-paid Express Mail envelope so that TECO can then just forward our documents directly to our agency which is just blocks away! The one thing that we are waiting for???... the photobook that I ordered from Walgreens more than a week ago to send off to our agency. Of course I couldn't just settle for printing pics out... NO! I had to make a photobook. It was shipped on the 4th and should have been here already according to their shipping chart! It better come tomorrow!

1 comment:
Congratulations Jami!!! What a great feeling to have everything on it's way. I send a photo book with our dossier as well:)
Robin
Post a Comment