Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Shasha's New Baby Brother


No new information today about our little guy. I do have to share this photo of Shasha adoring her new baby brother... it is just precious! Read the below post for referral information!

2 comments:

amysalli said...

Looks like you just might have a mamma's helper on your hands. I bet she is so excited and just can't wait to have him home just like you and scott can't wait.

Once again he is so cute and adorable, and of course beautiful.

Jenni--- Congrats on being a BIG sister now.

Dawn said...

From one bff to another...I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to witness the "birth" of your new son. This beautiful boy has no idea what a spectacularly loving family is about to be a part of. I anxiously await the opportunity to hold and help spoil Jenni's sibling:)

God bless all of you, as I have been blessed with your love and friendship.

Love to all--- Dawn

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers