Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family
WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

It was Carnival Week!

I so remember Carnival week being the best week of the summer when I was growing up. Somehow eating too much greasy food and ice cream and then spinning frantically on rides with all of my friends had the perfect combination for an enjoyable summer. Now it is Shasha's turn! Last year she was just a bit too small to really enjoy the carnival... but this year she was VERY... VERY into it! The Dizzy Dragons were by far her favorite ride and she would jump up and down with excitement while standing in line. She did however love all of the little rides too... the choo choo, the tanks, and the little ponies! She loved eating the cheese off of her pizza... YUP, just the cheese and she would scarf up an icecream a night! Peanut Butter seemed to be her favorite by the end of the week which was just fine with Daddy because ... well, it wasn't chocolate... and didn't stain her shirt, shorts, hands and legs. Shasha had her face painted 3 times during the week. I didn't think she would sit still long enough for any paint to be put on her face but I was wrong. She requested pretty flowers to be painted on her face each time. She loved the attention it got her... though she gets enough attention just being Shasha!

Here's a look at Shasha and enjoying her Carnival!!!


No comments:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers